– Yes, I love myself. – I don't like– – I like looking at my little mustache. (upbeat music) – Yes! Um, baking – Probably this one because I'm in this one. – Eat it! Or wear it!
– Or wear it! Challenge!
– Challenge! – So you pull a number
from the mystery box – You have to do a spoonful, you gotta eat it. – And then, um, you
either eat it or wear it. Like, how do you wear it? – Just stick it onto yourself. – On your head? – I can't stop smiling. – Me either. – Rock paper scissors
– This – (mumble) one, two three
– one, two, three – I get to go first. I'm gonna eat mine. – Seven Helena says it looks like a (mumble). – No, I wanted this one. – Is it lemon juice or lemonade? – Eat it or wear it. – Delicious. – Fresh. – Wear it. – Hey, hey, get this thing off me. – Uh um, do it. – It's too sour. – I'm gonna squirt on you, that's fair. Cover your eyes, yeah. – It's fair. Two. – Yes. Baby food. When she was a baby, she didn't have no baby food because and my brothers
always eating it all. – I'll eat the baby food. Goo goo ga ga Not very bad. – Ewwww That's disgusting. – Ew-ew – Yep. You have to wear it. – [Interviewer] You can
put it on her if you want. – Don't, don't put it on my head please. It looks like (mumble)'s
diarrhea when she was a baby. – Really? – One to one – Helena, your turn. – Five. Whipped cream (laughing) – Now what should I do? – Eat it or wear it. – I'm gonna eat it. – Yay (blowing raspberry) (spraying) – Do you want me to
spray it in your mouth? – Yeah. (spraying) (spraying) (spraying) – I'm taking this home. Number eight. Yeah, we didn't do this one. I'm scared. Mayo-no – Mayonnaise Yep. Yeah. Not bad. – But, (mumble) Ethan. – One, two, three. Drink (mumble) – Eat it or wear it. – Eat it. – No, I have the hiccups. Yes. – All right Helena, it's your turn. – I got number three. – I wonder what Helena gets? – No. – What's a anchovies? – Serena's is better this this. – I'm scared of what it looks like. (gags) – [Ethan] Both – [Helena] Eat it. Eat it. No. It looks like fish. – Bad, bad. (coughs) – If it's food I'll eat it. – I think it's sort of different. All right. (gags) – Number one. – One. – One
– One – Chocolate – Waaaa – I'm eating it. Chocolate. (moan) (laughing) – Chocolate Chocolate – Wear it, wear it Whoopsy (laughs) – You'll get You can't cheat. Two, no Two to two. – Ten. – And (mumble) – Spicy. – Yum Say yummy. – Wanna wear it? Can I have a napkin? – Eat it or wear it? – Wear it. Ooooh. No, not on my hand (laughs). – I decided I want to eat it. – Good, bad, mix of? – I won. Thank you for watching Eat or Wear It Challenge.
– Eat or Wear It Challenge. (lively music)