– (gasps) – This looks menacing. – Oh shoot, I had too much. ♪ (French accordion music) ♪ (comments whooshing) – (FBE) We have had a number of viewers comment about different countries for us to visit. And a popular suggestion has been India. So today, we’re going to have you try some Indian vegetables.
– It’s my wife! – (Mary) You probably didn’t expect to see me on this episode. I just got a title change, and that new title is mommy. (Ashby gasps) ‘Cause I’m pregnant. – (FBE) Alright, Ashby. – Yeah! – (FBE) Today you’re gonna be taking part in a new challenge. – Uh oh! I’m
– Whoa, what is that? – Ah, no. It’s not good. ♪ (French accordion music) ♪ – (FBE) So today, we’re taking a trip across the pond and trying some popular British foods that were made from a local authentic British pub here in L.A. – Oh. I’m excited, ’cause I like trying new things.
– I don’t know what’s gonna happen, but I feel like it’s gonna be funny. – This game is punishing me for smiling and laughing. No! We should embrace it! – (FBE) So today, we’ve got a challenge that we’ve done in the past with WWE Superstars. We’re gonna show you a series of videos,
– Oh my gosh, I’m so freaking happy. I’m just feasting over here. – Definitely something I wish my mom would have made a little bit more. ♪ (French accordion music) ♪ – (FBE) So, we have some popular Filipino dishes for you to try today. – I get to eat something? – (FBE) Yes.
♪ (punk rock music) ♪ ♪ (Exo, “Call Me Baby”) ♪ Is it a commercial? – ♪ Call me baby ♪ – ♪ (singing in Korean) ♪ Is this like the new “Gangnam Style” or something? Is this “K-pop”? And I’m assuming South Korea, right? Not North Korea. ♪ Hey, girl ♪ He has nice
… – What’s up, it’s Collins Key, and today, as you guys can tell by the title, i’m doing a try not to laugh challenge prt.2 … but first of all the video’s gonna get kinda lame rn cuz I’m getting my little bro join me Hey Ayy no hey – No, no, alright so
– What’s up! It’s Collins Key. And today I’m doing the most difficult challenge I’ve ever done on this channel. And to help me out I need my little brother, Devan Key. – [Brothers] Hey! What’s up bro? Hey! For today’s video, Devan and I are going to be doing the Try Not to Laugh
– Dang it, you won again! – I gave you literally one name! – I call a rematch, ’cause I haven’t heard of them! – Ooh! Wow. I don’t like this feeling. ♪ (upbeat intro) ♪ – (FBE) Recently, Caitlyn Jenner posted a picture of Kendall instead of Kylie on Kylie’s birthday. Did you hear